Advertisements

Danielle Williams

Lives in Georgetown, Kentucky United States · Born on January 25, 1992 · Female
Danielle Williams
About Me
My name is Dani Williams!<br />I'm 24 years old, I am currently blessed enough to get to stay home with my children, I graduated high school with a 4.2 GPA (with advanced placement courses & college classes), I've attended college with course work in Biology and Associate Degree Nursing, and I currently am not enrolled but plan to finish my Biology due to timing issues with nursing classes. <br />I am married to my sweet husband, Chase. We have been married 6 years and together for 9 years total - high school sweethearts. He served in the Marine Corps and deployed to Afghanistan. He is currently a Correctional Officer at a federal prison. <br />We have permanent guardianship of our beautiful niece and have had her for the past 3 years. We are also foster parents and currently have a sibling group placement, a girl (7) & boy (3). Our goals have changed to adoption, so we hope to adopt within the next year or so!
Advertisements
Danielle Williams
JH
Would either you or the Foster Care Agency be ' Ticklish ' with the idea of you speaking with Mom one on one or having a ' heart to heart talk .' Basically see where she stands with you being Parents...
1 Liked
 likes this.
View More