Advertisements

Luvumoo

Lives in  Minnesota · · Female
Lu
Advertisements
Lu
is now friends with
HK
Hi Luvumoo. I am so happy to have found you! My husband and I are in waiting process for our referral from the Dominican Republic for our sibling set. Can I connect with you a bit more? I loved readin...
Lu
Sure! I just sent you a friend request so I can message you!
HK
Thank you! I just accepted :)
Lu
is now friends with
AE
Hello Luvumoo! My husband and I have just finished our Home Study with Agape Adoptions to adopt a child from the DR and your post on the process once in country was so helpful! Once we are able to tra...
Lu
Hello Alexandra!
Lu
I apologize for my delay in replying to you, I am just now seeing this and logging on. During our cohabitation time, we were required to live in Santo Domingo Distrito Nacional to use the more efficient courts. We rented an apartment with AirBnb and did venture out. Sambil is a large mall in Sant...
AE
Hello! Thank you so much for your response! I would love to connect with you by phone or email to get a bit more info on where you stayed, how you found the AirBnb/how you knew it was safe, who your sister church is and if we could get connected, etc. We attend a large church in MD but their sister ...
View More