Advertisements

WizardofOz

· Male
WizardofOz
Advertisements
PP
I have seen a lot of post from you mentioning that you adopted domestically from US on H1B. My husband is on H1B visa holder. I will be on H4 visa. I can not conceive my own child. And hence we are co...
AR
Hi WizardofOz,
I have seen a lot of posts from you mentioning that you adopted domestically from US on H1B. Both my husband and I are H1B holders and are considering to foster/adopt or direct adoption...
DK
Hi Wizard of Oz. Circling back to see if you would accept my friend request. I would love some guidance from you regarding domestic adoption while on H1b
DG
Hello, Just found this site. I have been researching for more than a year to figure out a way to adopt. We are on H1b and realized the only way was a domestic adoption. Can you please share any inform...
JN
Hi Divya, we are also seriously looking for Domestic Adoption, adopting a child from USA. Could you please share any information if you have. We are on H1B status
DK
Hello! It is so heartening to see your success story. We are in the same boat of wanting to adopt domestically on H1b. I would love to chat more with you on this. Can you please accept my friend reque...
WizardofOz
I have a lot to tell you :) I have adopted twice domestically (babies, as H1B holder), twice internationally (as citizen, including one adoption from India), and I am currently fostering a Hispanic ba...
RM
Hi, I have sent a friend request and would like to know the agency that is open for folks from East Indian community. Thank you.
WizardofOz
This lawyer was for DOMESTIC adoption only. She does not practice law anymore. It was never possible to adopt internationally with an H1B, and it will never be possible. It is not even possible to ado...
ST
Of course! I'd appreciate any information and pointers you can offer!
WizardofOz
You cannot adopt from India on an H1B visa. India is a Hague country, and follows Hague regulations. You can either wait until you are citizen - which will take you 10 years or so - or you can adopt d...
ST
Thank you so much for your response!! You posted a contact of a lawyer from Hawaii who specializes in international adoptions in response to someone else's comment. Is that contact relevant in this case too?
ST
Hi, can you also please pass on the name of the immigration attorney? My husband and I are on h1b and looking to adopt from India as well. I'll be grateful for any information or leads you can offer!...
BB
Hi I want to get in touch with you. Please accept my friend request.
View More