Advertisements
Advertisements
bw
send me an email directly I will send you the checklist and all info <br />beesmartpr@gmail.com
CD
Thank you so much and congratulations to you! I know you are nervous but you made it this far and I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Good luck to you! I will be patiently waiting and once ag...
bw
is now friends with
bw
chantel, I am in the final stages of the adoption, it was a long road but I have outlined everything along the way, please give me a few days to get it to you. I am travelling in two weeks to get the...
SK
BPlease contact me at skaufman2431@comcast.net. I have some answers to your question about readoption, but can't seem to post them, even though I am a longtime member.<br /><br />Sharon A. Kaufman
bw
hi I tried going on to your blog but wasn't successful. please let me know if your blog is still up <br />please let me know <br />I am in the almost last lap, waiting for immigration appointment..<b...
bw
Hi Sak9645 <br />I notice you are very knowledgeable on the adoption process and I have a question I hope you can help me with. I am awaiting the final stage i600 approval and embassy interview so ...
View More