Advertisements

Brian Moser

Lives in Piedmont, South Carolina United States · Born on July 20, 1973· Single · Male
Brian Moser
Advertisements
Who I'd Like to Meet
I do not care if you are gay or non-gay or you have a learning disabilty or slow at learning things the only thing I look for is you are willing to learn and you want some one there that you can come to when you are up set or need some one to talk to or help you fix a problem and help find ways to solve them and Some one that just need a extra little help that he can come to that he can be love or have that special someone that he can come to me with anything or any problem We can work together as a team to fix it I do not care about his past but if he needs help getting thru it then I will be able to help him.
Interests
video games and board games card games puzzle church and horseback camping hiking fishing swimming any thing out doors
Music
80's rock and roll country
Movies
Western, actions, war,
I am ...(Select one)
Hoping to adopt
I am here because:
I AM looking for a 18 year or older that needs a dad to understand him to guide him help him with setting goals and still needs help with basic needs and still meds discipline and rules and guidance and someone he can come to will questions or needs help or just needs someone to love him the way he is
Basic Info
Relationship status:
Single
July 20, 1973
Last Login:
April 9, 2019
Membership:
Registered Users
Profile Views: