Advertisements

Vanessa Tanini

Lives in Firenze, Italy · Born on April 8, 1994· In a relationship · Female
Vanessa Tanini
Advertisements
Who I'd Like to Meet
Someone who we can build mutual trust and respect, and that my hope is that, with time, love, patience that can end in me being adopted. I love myself and want to give myself my own best chance at life. I know I’m not exactly the easiest pick: abused child, traumatize adult, disabled, living in pain. I would really like to give myself the chance to study for the high school diploma I never could take. I would like to write a book about how to recognize abuse situations when the parent is mentally ill & the complexities of people who behave different ways with different people, I would love to be an advocate about child abuse, or to be a social worker. But I can’t help others without helping myself first even though I tried so hard. I would love nothing more than do all this, step by step, with a family to wake up next to. Family is for me any gruop of people that genuinly care for each other, faces things together, and has worked on their mutual honesty, trust, respect. I was abused physically, verbally and emotionally from my parents so I never had any of that. I believe my family is still out there. Big, small, siblings, pets. I’m ready to get to know you with time, through emails, facetime etc and get to love you. I feel guilty for betraying “mine”, but I won’t cut them out completely. We will still talk to see how they are doing, even if it is really painful for me due to the verbal and emotional abuse they will be capable of over the phone but I do feel pity and empathy for them, they struggle to exist. And hopefully once I won’t live with them, and as I heal with the love of my forever family, I can feel safer step by step and trust and finally put my heart and soul into helping others which will be an honor in any capassity, and finally start to give back to life, do my part in this world, and continue to figh to shape my future. I live in Italy (opened to be adopted anywhere in the world that my family is in), my native language is Italian and I’d love to get translation jobs to support myself through my studying. Despite being disabled and living in so mich pain I believe in earning things such support in a family, as long as I can work from bed and have flexibility when my health is unpredictable I can work. As far as studying, I can go to community colleges and plan and invest in students loan. I have proofs such as videos and audio files of my parents verbal and emotional abuse, and two audio files of them talking about the physical abuse and their view on it, as normal. They both had really difficult lives and didn’t have a chance to a have a loving family. If we get in touch, I know I will share these files since I know myself and know that for the fact I wasn’t believed by the few adults who were in my life as kid, now I record every day, every interaction and I know that I will send those to the people that I will tell my story, because being terrified of not being believed as you can see and imagine, still stick with you.
Interests
Reading, advocate for EDS & non EDS patients on social media, make connection that becomes friendship.
Music
Francesca Michielin
The Beatles
Lucio Battisti
Tiziano Ferro
Movies
The perks of being a wallflower (for the hope and the way it touches the topic with youngers generations)
Just like Heaven (read the two books & wish they followed the story from the books)
Hachico
Inch’Allah
Cafe de Flore
Misericorde (2016)
Le passe davent nous
Politecnique
I am here because:
I live in an abusive home with mentally ill parents who have never had any help nor do they have it now. I’m 24, disabled by a lifelong genetic illness called EDS - Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, (as well as the many comorbidities of EDS I deal with on a daily basis) it is faulty connectivve tissue and connective tissue makes up 95% of our body. It is the glue of it. So EDS is multy-systemic and effects anything from joints, muscles, internal irgans, blood vesseles, veins, etc.
Basic Info
Relationship status:
In a relationship
April 8, 1994
January 31, 2019
Membership:
Registered Users
Profile Views: