Advertisements
Advertisements
I was a birth mother at Seton Residence in St. Paul, MN in late 1969 and early 1970. I decided to keep my baby girl. I may have information regarding your birth mother if you were born during that time period. You would have been born at St. Joseph Hospital in St. Paul, MN.
Advertisements
Hi I am looking for my Birth Mom and have basically no info. However I was born in St. Paul and St. Joseph's and was born in the early 1970's. My date of birth is 01-30-70. If you have info it would be highly appreciated.
I am in search of my brother whom was born in 69-70 just wondering if you might have any information about him?
Thanks Kim
Dear Jill's Mom:
I was born 10/06/69 at St. Joseph's Hospital. I was moved to Seton Residence on 10/17/69. ** was in mid 20's, from MN. If you think you can help me I have other information that may/may not be helpful. Would appreciate any help you might be able to give.
I first started at Seton Residence in late October or early November of 1969. I did not move into Seton until Feb. 15, 1970. That was six weeks prior to my due date. Unfortunately I do not have any information on birth mothers prior to that time. You were born just before I started my association with Seton. I can however give you some insight into the lifestyle you birth mother had at Seton and what St. Joseph's hospital was like at that time. More the general routine at Seton and the process at the nursery. You may email me back and I will try to open the door a little.
Advertisements
Dear Jill's mom,I was born in 1967 and my name is Jill.I am looking for my bfamily.I was born in Minn. But I guess that was to soon for you to may have info about my bmom.God Bless you all.
I do not have any information on birth mothers or babies born earlier than December, 1969 to about May, 1970. I am sorry.
If you questions about the process, living situations, nursery or adoptions process in reference to Seton Residence I can try to answer your questions.
-Jill's mom
Thank you for your time.Any information you can send me would be of a great help to me.Here is my address:susanredhead1@aol.com.Thank-You.
After all these years since your last post, I don't think I will hear back from you but I was born 12/12/69 and given the name Deborah Jane and my mothers parental rights were given up 1/5/70. My mother was from a small town in MN and my father was from Iowa. I think they were both going to the U of M and my grandmother was very controlling and maybe embarassed that my mother was pregnant and talked her into giving me up.
Advertisements
I am sadened to tell you but I have been looking for my brother....all though all most everything else you have said about her mother or the grandmother being controlling back then that's how it was. But my mom necer went the the U of M she actually went to college to be a hair dresser. Sorry I wish I could help
Jill's mom
I was a birth mother at Seton Residence in St. Paul, MN in late 1969 and early 1970. I decided to keep my baby girl. I may have information regarding your birth mother if you were born during that time period. You would have been born at St. Joseph Hospital in St. Paul, MN.
Seeking information for Baby girl, Tamar Ann, 5/15/60 Minneapolis MN; Catholic Welfare of MN facilitated adoption; placed in FC 5/22/69, baptized 5/23/69; adoption finalized Bloomington, MN through Catholic Welfare Services Minneapolis 6/16/69. I know yours is an older post. Hoping to reach you!
Rj search angel
Your post is about 9 years old...However, my mother may have been there when you were there....I would like to figure out her name...