Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born in shreveport through the volunteers of america on June 26 1978 in search of my birthparents, I have a lot of information about my birth family, please contact me through my email
dadsgreeneyedgirl78@yahoo.com
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Tonya
Advertisements
SEARCHING FOR BIRTH PARENTS LOUISIANA
I WAS BORN
DOB 10/13/1978
shreveport La
Adoptee date10/17/1978
Beautiful healthy baby girl
Drk blonde blue/green eyes
Addopted to a family in Pineville /Alexandria LA
john/sandy early 30's father works Forestry Dept Mother Art teacher a loving catholic family exactly what birth mother wished for.
Catholic Family Services
3109 Alexander ave Shrev La
Searching for birth family
Small amount of info I have
Birth mother
30 yrs Indian/French
5"5 120lbs Green eyes Blonde tan
Catholic not married
Also Had a daughter 2 or 3 yrs old
High school edu
Secretary
Likes swimming and growing plants. Is striking pretty with delightful outgoing personality.
Father 40 Polish 6'1" 170 blue eye
Brown hair tan N/A religion
2 yrs college enjoyed sports
Not married
I would greatly like to say thank you to the strong women that made a choice I thank you i know in my soul you gave me a chance for a better life I thank you.
I am a beautiful , smart lady with courage and sass that i know came from you. My parents told me very young about my adoption Also i have an older sister and Dad that both were also adopted, so we tease my mom " you were planed , we were chosen "xoxoxo
They gave me an unbelievable loving childhood full of gifts and blessing.
But i know there are many gifts you gave me, my love of gardening, laughing and the beauty & courage inside and out.
I pray to bring you peace with your choice you made so long ago
I know it was a terrifying moment, you were a strong and selfless lady, thank you.xoxoxo
When I was young on one of my first birthdays, I asked my mom if I could have an extra candle on my birthday so I could always have the first wish to thank you and bless you,
she felt this was a wonderful idea and We continued to do it every birthday.
I pray we will meet one day my psychic saids its will happen
haa ha !!!!
But my faith is I know !!!!
till then.
I pray you sleep well and wish to meet
me too.
Xoxoxo