Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi
Hopefully you have applied for your birthname and non-identifying information from the Alberta Post Adoption Registry offices. Also apply for a copy of your adoption order.
If you need the forms~they can be found at
[url]http://www.child.gov.ab.ca/whatwedo/postadoptionregistry/reunions/page.cfm?pg=Registration%20for%20Reunion[/url]
Their reply will hopefully give you information that will help in your search
~Shannon
Advertisements
Hi, I am looking for my niece or nephew, born either 1972 or 1973 in Edmonton. Did you try to contact your birth mom and she blocked your contact? If this sounds like you, please make contact. Do you happen to know any more information about your birth?
mel0d1e
Hi, I am looking for my niece or nephew, born either 1972 or 1973 in Edmonton. Did you try to contact your birth mom and she blocked your contact? If this sounds like you, please make contact. Do you happen to know any more information about your birth?
contact if you are still interested in adopting a baby . waiting to read from you asap or if you know of any adoptive parent that is willing and serious in adopting a baby please direct them to me (solangemooh1@yahoo.com)