Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I find it interesting learning about the environment my mother lived in while she was pregnant and giving birth to me. I have some limited information and am in search of my mother through the Missouri Baptist Children's Home. I have learned that my mom would have been there in late 1969 through June 1970. My birthdate is June 5, 1970. I was born at the Florence Crittenton Home on 43rd and Wornall. I know that the MD on my birth certificate was Leonard Wall, however it seems that he was not the actual doctor that performed the delivery. I know that I was born at 11:43 AM, yet I do not know my birth weight. Like it has been said, the name of the hospital is not included on my birth certificate. I do know, however, that the court jurisdiction that my adoption went through was the Jackson County Juvenille Courts in Kansas City Missouri. I have lived my whole life in the Kansas City area. I am in the process of finding my birth parents through the MO Baptist Children's home, have been for two years now. They have told me that my mother has consented for contact to occur, but the court has my paperwork tied up waiting for the judge to discend his order. Overworked, underpaid attorney, I am SURE! So, I am very anxious now, knowing that she is maybe looking as hard for me as I have for her. If anyone knows of any other contact agencies of avenues of reconnecting with birth parents I would appreciate any input. :dance: