Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Lynn,
Wow, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your FC experience with everyone. This is the most info I've ever received. Thank you!
I was born there.....the KC one. I had no idea what it was like and what my ** went through. Your story sheds light on how my life started. Perhaps what my ** was going through. I imagine it was difficult for you ......doesn't sound like your mother was helpful - emotionally that is. It's sad to hear the staff didn't give you any counseling. I imagine EVERYONE needed it.
I appreciate you sharing the info about the bf's. I guess I always thought "a name" would be listed on my original birth certificate. Now I will be emotionally prepared for it not to be there.
Have you found your child? If not, do you want to?
Another question, but I might need it answered by a legal professional........if I was born in MO, but adopted in KS, do I have access to my original birth certificate? KS has open adoption records and obviously MO does not. My parents lived in KS when they adopted me so I assume the adoption was completed in KS.
Again, thank you so much for sharing your story!