Advertisements
Advertisements
I believe my mother resided at St. Monica's in Springfield , IL when I was born, March 28, 1950. I would like to find my birth mother and father. Debbie, age 53.
Advertisements
I lived at St. Monica's maternity center in springfield when I gave birth to my daughter I gave up for adoption in feb 27th 1985. Try the name hessenauer
Since I was born in 1950 and you weren't at St. Monica's until 1985, where did you get the name Hessenauer? I found lots of them listed in Switchboard, but do you have a town or State?
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Debbie
I am just beginning a search for my birth mother or any siblings. I was born in July, 1956 at St. John Hospital in Springfield,IL. My birth mother may have possibly been at St. Monica's since it seems that many who placed babies through Catholic Charities resided there. I would appreciate any information since I have very little information at this time.
do you have any info about birth mother? her age? her name so forth.my mother was at st monicas between 1955 and 1957 she gave up a girl because she was a widow with six children already, she was taken advantage of by so called friends they got her drunk then did the deed .her name was Mary Verona Davis (hagan)
Advertisements
my mom was at St Monica's during that time frame do you know any more details her name was mary v davis or hagan for ms hudson925
I don't have very much information about my birth mother. I did send away for my original birth certificate after Illinois changed the law, but my birth parents names were removed. I do know that she was from Hammond, IN. I also have non identifying information that I received through a request to Catholic Family Service. She was 18 or 19 at the time of my birth. She is 5'4" with fair skin, brown eyes and hair. Her nationality is Italian and she was a Catholic at the time of my birth. Was your mother at St. Monica's in July 1956? I was adopted through Catholic Charities and was born on July 23rd at 7:15 a.m. at St. Josephs Hospital in Springfingfield, IL. (This is for dshrum)
I believe my birth mother resided at St Monica's in Springfield when I was born. My original birth certificate says her name is Barbara Ann Scanlon. I was born in Feb 1981. If anyone has any information on her I would appreciate it. All of my searches have not resulted in anything. My birth name was Jessica Rae I believe
My birth/biological brother was born at St. Monica's in Springfeld June 12, 1983. His mothers name was Tammy Thomas and his name was Carlos Thomas. African American baby boy. She was from East Saint Louis, Illinois
Advertisements
do you have any info about birth mother? her age? her name so forth.my mother was at st monicas between 1955 and 1957 she gave up a girl because she was a widow with six children already, she was taken advantage of by so called friends they got her drunk then did the deed .her name was Mary Verona Davis (hagan)
I know this is a long shot and a few years behind but could you possibly ask your mom if she knew someone by the name of Eleanor Gordon. She would’ve been around 18 years old. 5’10, blonde, green eyes, fair skin. She gave birth to my dad on September 23, 1958. I’ve been looking for her for a long time and keep hitting dead ends! She gave birth at St. John’s but stayed at St. Monica’s or St. Mary’s birthing houses for almost the entire pregnancy. She was from Decatur IL. She had an older sister and my dads biological dad didnt know he existed, or that’s what is said on paper.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I believe my birth mother resided at St Monica's in Springfield when I was born. My original birth certificate says her name is Barbara Ann Scanlon. I was born in Feb 1981. If anyone has any information on her I would appreciate it. All of my searches have not resulted in anything. My birth name was Jessica Rae I believe
Hello - I just happened upon this post about St. Monica's. I lived at St. Monica's at the same time as your biological mother, Barb Scanlon. Unfortunately I don't have any information on her; I just wanted you to know I remember her being a sweet and kind young woman. I hope you have connected with each other by now.