Advertisements
Advertisements
You are very welcome. I am glad you found the thread and found it helpful.
At the time I visited the site where St. Anthony's once stood, I was still with the CC in an active search. But when I got home, according to the CI there had been no reply at all to any of the letters she said she had sent..some regular..some certified..some to the POBox..and some to the home itself...and now I believe the case has been closed as the court was asking for it to be concluded.
At that point,visiting the site, I sort of started to feel some sense of peace about things...but I still wanted to know what happened to the bmom even if she does not want contact. And to my mind no reply is not the same as saying I don't want to hear from you,.How do I know she even got her mail?
So I finally went to a PI..a well known one and if you are interested in who, you can PM me for that. Anyway, earlier I had submitted my history as I knew it to them for an opinion as to whether or not the case could be sloved and the answer was yes and a price was quoted. It was HIGH..but on Labor Day I got a coupon from them for half off..(for the first 50 to resospond by 5 or 15 Sept.) anyway I took them up...and on Tuesday I sent by Express Mail my copies of all the adoption data I had and all the messages from the CI regarding that effort. I got an email on Thursday telling me my package had arrived and they had already made great strides in the case and on Fri I got a message in the afternoon the case is completed. So I called to make arrangements for payment and I hope to get some news today or tomorrow.They wait until checks are clear or credit cards show the charge completed.( they have been skunked by some dishonest people using stolen cards in the past). So I should at least know the circumstances this week of why I was relinquished. Hope the news is good about the people, that is to say I hope there are no jailbirds or crooks in the histroy...
If you are searching I hope and wish for you success.
Marie