Advertisements
Advertisements
anyone have any ideas about getting non-id. I was a private adoption in columbia S.C. and I tried to get info from the SCDSS. they were of no help. I'm pretty much stuck. I don't know where to look and it's tough because I live in N.Y. Anyone with any ideas please respond to this message. I was born baby girl Lee in columbia hospital on 2/28/68.
I have three adopted brothers including myself and we were adopted in 1966 by private adoption,it is hell unless you get a lawyer to the petition the judge. lawyers are very slow and some dont know how to do it.keep on trying!
Advertisements
Polar Blast,
Thanks for your advice. Do you know of any attorneys that can help me out in Columbia? I live in NY so its difficult to do a lot from here. Do you live in SC? Do you have any other ideas to help my search?
Thanks,
Baby Lee
i was born in columbia as was my other two adopted brothers. i am now living the same as you in new york. I am trying to find out if a lawyer in that state can petition the judge they just dont know how to do it but im trying and ill let you know.
alyce garfman
anyone have any ideas about getting non-id. I was a private adoption in columbia S.C. and I tried to get info from the SCDSS. they were of no help. I'm pretty much stuck. I don't know where to look and it's tough because I live in N.Y. Anyone with any ideas please respond to this message. I was born baby girl Lee in columbia hospital on 2/28/68.
Are you sure of your DOB? Some birth certificates were altered. I gave birth in Aug 1969.