Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi all..
I am trying to find out info on my BM/birthfamily... I was born on August 3, 1969 at around 1:30 PM in St. Charles Hospital in Pt. Jefferson, NY on Long Island. I know very little except that my BM was 15 when she got pregnant..My BF did not know she was pregnant..I also know that she was made to go into a home for unwed mothers and I believe it was in Suffolk County on Long Island or somewhere upstate, New York. I was than in a foster home for approx. 6 months...I went home with my adoptive parents on Feb. 2, 1970.
I would appreciate it if anyone has any info....my email is karissquared@cs.com
Thank you
Christine
hi! There was a Catholic Maternity home in Port Jefferson, NY (LI) that was in conjunction to St Charles. I believe they closed in the late 80's. You might try to see if a Later Day Saints Library can order old phone books so that you can track the home.
Advertisements
leight
hi! There was a Catholic Maternity home in Port Jefferson, NY (LI) that was in conjunction to St Charles. I believe they closed in the late 80's. You might try to see if a Later Day Saints Library can order old phone books so that you can track the home.
Anyone who stayed or worked at the Regina residence/ born at St. Charles of Port Jefferson, ny please get in touch with me.
Come to [url=http://www.nyadoptees.com]Yahoo! Groups[/url] or email : joan85032@yahoo.com
I'm trying to help adoptees and parents find each other. I want to learn more about where the moms may have come from.
thanks,