Advertisements
Advertisements
We adopted our son in 1992 through an open adoption at the "Option of Adoption" in Philadelphia, PA .
However, this agency no longer exists, and therefore we no longer know how to send letters to our son's birth mother.
We contacted the previous Director, and she does not know where the records are now located.
Does anyone know who took over this agency?
Thanks very much.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I'm a birthmom who has also went through option of adoption,
that blessed a family in canada with a son and a daughter
their names are claire and joseph. I want to send my love and let them know they are not forgotten. We should perhaps start a group called the, "Lost families of Option of Adoption". chereen
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
I was a birth parent social worker at option of adoption for 3 years. I am not sure I could help you with anything. I am willing to answer any questions you may have.
Kendra Brown
Hi Kingston
I have been looking for you also. My son afro american i gave up for adoption through option of adoption in Philadelphia to Lori she is caucasian and lived in Vermont at the time. We exchange letters but the agency up and closed on us. I do believe you have adopted my son my name Charmaine i still live in Philadelphia. Please email me charmainelyft1@gmail.com
We adopted our son in 1992 through an open adoption at the "Option of Adoption" in Philadelphia, PA .
However, this agency no longer exists, and therefore we no longer know how to send letters to our son's birth mother.
We contacted the previous Director, and she does not know where the records are now located.
Does anyone know who took over this agency?
Thanks very much.
Hi Kingston i forgot to add yes the year 1992 i gave my son up through the option of adoption in philadelphia located in Germantown section .I remember Lori you had short hair my son afro american. Please send me as email charmainelyft1@gmail.com
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements