Advertisements
Advertisements
Searching for my husband's birthfamily. His birth certificate indicates a date of birth of January 26, 1967. However, I have since learned that is not always correct. I do have paperwork to affirm his adoption dated July 1968 in the Wells County Circuit Court in Bluffton, Indiana. Judge Eugene Tappy. Attorneys Edris, Edris and Dale.
This was a caucasian male born with no physical abnormalities noted. Dark hair. Adopted by a couple named Slusser living in Markle, Indiana. The family later moved to Ohio.
I am not sure what agency was involved in the adoption, but it possibly involved a removal of siblings from the same home. Someone contacted my husband years ago to say he was a birth sibling. The caller may have been a member of the Indiana State Police and would have been an older sibling born prior to 1967. My husband was not interested in reuniting at the time of this phone call and did not seek any further information.
If you have any information, please contact me!
I do not wish to disrupt anyone's life--am searching for medical history.
Advertisements
Hello,
I am an adoptee looking for my lost birth siblings, who do not know I exist. They were born around 1967 to Jennifer Gallagher and Marita Heyden. Both mothers lived in NW Indiana (Chicago area) and were around 16 when they gave birth. If you have any info or questions, please contact me.
K.M.