Advertisements
Advertisements
i'm eighteen, I now live in bossier city, Louisiana. I'd like to know if I have any brothers, sisters, but most of all i'd like to find my birth mother. I was born with fetal alcohol syndrom, but I don't hold that against my mother. **** happens, i'm alive & living a perfectly normal life, that's all that matters. I do have a lot of health problems, but not one of them interferes with my daily life in any way. All I know is this... I was born in Las Vegas on July 3rd, 1985 to someone I believe is named Shelly Lentz. This may be wholly incorrect, but i've always considered it a vital peice of information when concerning the search for any family. Plus it's imperative that I do contact someone i'm related to for health purposes. I'm going into the field of medicine, so I know the importance of knowing family medical history, especially considering the fact that I have dextracardia, only one kidney, incorrectly fused sternum, an extra vertebre in my spine, and several undiagnosed psychological disorders (nothing major, but need to be looked into.) So, if anyone's out there who knows anything about a boy born in las vegas on july 3rd put up for adoption, you'd be an enormous help. Thanks.
blake.
Well, it's now December 2004. Still, nothing. ::sigh:: ... I live in Slidell, LA, now. This is quite frustrating. I need to fill this void.
Advertisements
Dear Blake,
I know how frustrating this can be. Don't give up hope. You are only 18, and have your whole life ahead of you. I am 34, and have been at this for 16 years. That's frustrating!!! Do you know where you were born, hospital? Do you know what organization did the adoption? Have you checked the newspapers for that date for a birth announcement? (newspaper website here is [url]www.lvrj.com[/url]) Check birth records for your birth moms last name?
The main reason I am emailing you is this.........with your medical conditions, and psychological problems, you have a very strong case to appeal to the Clark County Courts (if you were born in Clark County) to open your adoption records. Infact, I doubt very seriously that they would deny you that right, since you are chronically ill. If you ever need to talk, or just want someone to listen to you "VENT", don't hesitate to email me. We all need to stick together. Go to [url]www.nevadaopen.org.[/url] This coming March, we are going to the legislature in Carson City. We are proposing the OPEN FILE records to them. We need lots of help with this. So go to that website, and register, read and learn more of what we are trying to accomplish. Again, DON"T GIVE UP!!! And if you need to talk, EMAIL ME!!!! sincityjules@yahoo.com
Good luck, and God Bless
Julie
2005. Late... 2005. i'm 20, now. my hope for this is dwindling. Yet my determination is growing. Strange. but just watch, I'll find this **** out if it kills me. ::grin::
Are you absolutely positive it wasn't July 1, 1985 in RENO at St Mary's Hospital? Adoption through LDS. My son was aborn then and I remember the name "Blake" on his crib the only time I ever saw him. He had dark hair. His mother told me that "Blake" was the doctor's name. So many lies were told I don't know what to believe. Her name was Darla Rhodes nee Wells. I'm John Parker. email me at joecabdriver3@yahoo.com if any of this rings a bell. Good luck.