Advertisements
Advertisements
Mother gave up her son in 64/65, think she was in FC Home. Just started searching. I always said that I wish I had a big brother. I don't think I will feel complete unless I find you. Leave a message and we will compare info. Thank you, and looking forward to meeting you!
I was born in 1965 and told I had a 1/2 sister and a 1/2 brother by my mother. I was born at St. Joe's Hospital in Denver 8/12/65, at 4months old I was adopted. I lived with a foster mother before I was adopted.:confused:
Advertisements
I wish it was me, but there is two sisters on this side and no brother, could there be a mistake that way. Do you know your mothers maiden name or first name?:(
Could be, I am not sure of anything. My am could be wrong. As she said it was a long time ago and her memory isn't what it used to be.
I don't know any id info on my birthmom, just that I was the result of an affair, and was given up so her husband would take her back.
Lots of luck in all of your searching.
:confused:
It wasn't my mom she was a teenager and not married. Sorry, good luck in your search too.
My husband was born May/1964 at Denver General. We believe his birthmother was about 18 at the time.
Advertisements
Could be, any other info you have on the birthmother that we could compare? Good luck in your search!
My husband is very short (5'). His ** was described as 5'1", auburn wavy hair. One of the grandfathers died in his 50's in March 1964 (I think). I believe his ** had a brother as paperwork described the maternal uncle.
Advertisements
spdavis
My husband is very short (5'). His ** was described as 5'1", auburn wavy hair. One of the grandfathers died in his 50's in March 1964 (I think). I believe his ** had a brother as paperwork described the maternal uncle.
Hi, adoptees can ask for their orig birth cert.
Contact the state.
Joan
Sweets
Mother gave up her son in 64/65, think she was in FC Home. Just started searching. I always said that I wish I had a big brother. I don't think I will feel complete unless I find you. Leave a message and we will compare info. Thank you, and looking forward to meeting you!
Hi, check with colorado state registry, and also at [url=http://www.isrr.org]International Soundex Reunion Registry - ISRR[/url]
Joan