Advertisements
Advertisements
I was adopted in 1960 in New Hampshire. I have been reunited with my birth mother who has informed me she gave up 3 other children. I have met one other one who is older than me and was a full biological brother. The 2 younger than me are only half siblings but I want to meet them. I was born in Goffstown, NH, my birth mother was from the Manchester area so am not sure where she might have had the other children. would love to chat with other adoptees from the same area.
I was born in Nashua, N.H. July 1,1966. Adopted though Cathlic Charities... I have fair skin, Blond hair, blue eyes, 5'10"....?
Advertisements
i am a female was born in keene in may 28 1969 i grew up in the manchaester and was also adopted through catholic charities
i was born in manchester oct 22 1969 and i know that i have siblings. no idea how old or how many i know they are older then me.
I was born August 1, 1970 in Portsmouth NH and have been searching for my birth family. I was told that I should have older siblings and that my birth family has some ties to the polish origins. Ring any bells?
Advertisements
It's hard to come to terms with the fact that you may be unable to concieve, but it's a lot harder to deal with the loss of a child. While an adopted child will never be able to replace the child you lost, you can be sure that he or she will bring you innumerable more happy moments and incredibe joy!
-------------------
Dolly
[URL="**********************************/new-hampshire"] New Hampshire Alcohol Addiction Treatment[/URL]
There are several kinds of adoption, which can be defined both by effect - such as whether the adoption is open or closed - and/or by location and the origin of the child, such as domestic or international adoption. Each of these has its own features and rules.
------------------
Dolly
[url=**********************************/new-hampshire]New Hampshire Alcohol Addiction Treatment[/url]