Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Want a family
Originally Posted By Tina Rutherford
I'm a BIRTHMOTHER ISO my 3 Sons
From Portland Oregon
Justin Jam Marchand 06/29/89
Jason Jazz Marchand 12/15/90
Christopher King Van Michael Gordon 04/11/92 last seen with foster parents Karen And Steve
in Portland Oregon I am also looking for help on Revocation of Consent because when I was a child in the CSD custody myself they tricked me to giving up my rights of my 3 boys I was mislead to believe that I was getting my boys back in 1993 when they had me sighn papres that the refused to let me read but the said to me if i didnt sighn them that day they wouldn't let me see my kids again REMINDER I was also in thier custody at this time there is a picture of my youngest son Rryuji who is with me becaus ei left OREGON on time befor they could steal any more children i tried to have and he looks like his stolen brother Jason to a T and i miss and love then and want them back so bad ya know i have a good home and a good heart I never ever hurt any of my children i haave hospital records as proof of the exact opposite of what ther accused me of all this time they just kicked it out of court but still woulnt return my children i think because my age and possably because i was in thier custody and they thought they could get away with stealing my children from me. I dont know but if you know them or see them or hear about them or even think that they might be them please contact me i begg you