Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my birthdad and was told he was in Maryland. I got a partial address but cannot confirm that the street even exists. His name is Frank W. Bristow and was born 2/27/48 and is of Cherokee Indian decent. Address I found was at Shington Boulevard???? Chesapeake Beach , MD 20732. I need to confirm address before I can even attempt to send a letter to him. Please if anyone has any information that can help I would appreciate it. My direct email is Kara@lbrook.com
Thanks
I'll be glad to double check your address on your birthdad in chesapeake beach , just give me about a half hour I don't think it should be a problem. I live about an hour away so I can check with some people. lisa
Advertisements
Kara,
I did a search for the Chesapeake Beach area and the Street Address you wrote. The only Frank Bristow that shows up is the following:
Frank J Jr Bristow
142 Clyde Ave
Lansdowne, MD 21227
(410) 247-0204
Not sure if this is who you are looking for, I found this information at Superpages.com under People Search.
Good Luck. I am in the process of trying to find any information on my daughter that is now 22.
Melissa Barry
Barrym_m@comcast.net
: Frank W Bristow
Titles and Terms (Original):
Also Known As:
2nd Also Known As Name:
3rd Also Known As Name:
Residence Date: 15 Oct 2005
Residence Place: Chesapeak Bch, Maryland, United States
Birth Date: 27 Feb 1948
Phone Number:
Phone Number Recorded Date: