Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi ,
Iwas thirteen when i got pregant with my first son and a yr later I had a set of twins so I was a mother of three at 15 with no suport from my family nor the baby's father .I started to think about adoption and 2yrs later I finally mad the hart wrenching decion and put my to butifull twins up for adoption but sence I was reciveing dfs ast. I went threw dfs beings that i was so young I dident know that there was other resorses for me. ( this was the biggest mistake in my whole life Thay told me that I could start reqesting to see them at 18 yrs old My twins tuned 17 sept19th . So I called the dfs and KNOW THERE TELLING ME THAT I CANT EVEN START REQESTING TO SEE THEM UNTILL 21 YRS OLD (WHAT THE h*** HOW CAN THAY JUST CHANGE THE LAWS ON B-PARENTS THIS IS VERY VERY UPSETTING YOU CANT EVEN IMAGEN THE LET DOWN THE HURT HERE IS THERE B-DAY TODAY AND IAM SO HURT ALL I HAVE BEEN DOING IS CRYING ALL DAY....I dont even know my rights as a bith mother Iam so angry with the DIVSION OF FAMLIY SERVISE'S HOW CAN THAY DO THIS TO ME.
PLEASE HELP
Advertisements