Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, my name is Liza, and I am an adoptee from the Hospicio de San Jose, Manila Philippines. I am in search for information on this particular orphanage. I was a resident there before being adopted by my American Family. I am now 30 and I plan to visit the Philippines for the first time since I left approximately 27 years ago. I am interested in hearing from anyone who may have been from the same orphanage or if anyone has any helpful information how I can get in touch with them if they still exist.
Thanks
Hi Jon, I'm trying to find my mother, her name is Rhodora Gualin. I was in Lamb's Abandon Orphange in Manila. My name was Ruby Gualin Santos, My father's name was Juanito Santos, but has past away. Can you help me find my mother? I sent an email to Lambs Orohanage but haven't heard anything back. My father had a couple of son's one's name was also Juanito, don't know the middle name. Any help would be great. Please email me at; haysgarlin@aol.com Thank you for your time. Ruby
Advertisements
Has anyone heard of Lam's Abandoned orphanage? I'm looking for info on them. I was adopted from there in the mid 80's, anyinfo would be great. Thank you all.
hi everyone.....im june picazo....filipino/spanish...currently residing here in london,england.....i just want to let you know that although i was not an orphan....hospicio de san jose is part of my life.....i once studied and lived there form grade one till i graduated elementary....if i'm not mistaken that was from 1965 t0 1971,well,i planned a lot of times to dropped by the place but still it didn't materialize so i hope this coming year and so help me god i could visit my dear hospicio de san jose.....regards to everyone
Hi,
I was also adopted from the hospicio de San Jose.
I'm 23 years old now and try to be in contact with them, but the E-Mail adress from the homepage is not correct..
do you know the right adress?
hi aimee...i really dont know the email address of hospicio de san jose but if you'll just try calling them by the contact numbers given by our friends here i think it will definitely lead you to them......take care and god bless...here's my email address just in case you want to ask some more information.....[url=http://www.mcpicazojr@yahoo.co.uk]Yahoo! UK & Ireland[/url]
Advertisements
Hello Piet,
Im a of friend of Ate Ruby extend my regards to her. I grew up in Hospicio and most of my friends adopted by there poster parents. Im still in Manila I moved out of hospicio last august 2008 only.I miss you much all my friends during our times because we're really brothers and sisters. Please tell her to e mail me here's my email add:rosgepayo@yahoo.com.ph my celphone : 09218281029. Thank you so much.
Rosana Gepayo
Hi June picazo,
Hope that Im not to late to give you the information. here's the phone number of Hospicio:
(0632) 7342367 for desk information and 7342368 for Accounting Department you may look for MS. JOSIE SIMBULAN AND MS. THESS GUMEMBA. Im Rosana Gepayo here's my email add: rosgepayo@yahoo.com.ph
Thanks
Hospicio de San Jose Isla dela Convalecencia, Ayala Bridge Quiapo, Manila. Near Manila City Hall. I am currently a volunteer nurse at the said institution. :)
Hello All! I am also from Hospico de San Jose. I was adopteed at the age of 2 in the Fall 1979! I live in Colorado and am co-directing Filipino Heritage Camp 2010 in Winter Park Colorado(with a fellow adoptee)! I am always interested in meeting fellow adoptees especially if they are from Hospicio! I would love to hear your stories and I have returned to the homeland twice and have also visited Hospicio and meet with the Board of ICAB. Please contact me if you are intrested in sharing your story with other adoptees. You ae not alone!
Best Regards
Dave
Advertisements
hello dave, im not one of the adoptees...but i came from hospicio de san jose....i studied and lived there during my elementary years...im loking forward that one day i could come and visit the institution...by the way im here in london right now....ok dave...i wanna wish the best of luck in all your daily undertakings...keepsafe and god bless
Hi, my name is Christina Sabino,
I was born in the manilla..I lived in the orphanage when I was about 3 or 4 ... I am trying to find my biological family... I am 34 years old now born 1977 and ( I am not realy sure if that is my real age..) . I never knew my folks or a older brother and sister somewhere out there..please I have two other brother that got adopted with me chrisanto nick name and my older brother Christopher ... Please mom, brother sister find me.. Or if anyone knows has a clue where they are at.. Please email me I will try to check my email everyday if I can... Mom and my family out there i miss you so much and think about you, i know what you did that you had to to give me a better life if you are out there please call me I am miss you all so much and love you guys..also I got adopted by chickie Holman a singer she was on tv back in the 1970
Hi, my name is Christina Sabino,
I was born in the manilla..I lived in the orphanage when I was about 3 or 4 ... I am trying to find my biological family... I am 34 years old now born 1977 and ( I am not realy sure if that is my real age..) . I never knew my folks or a older brother and sister somewhere out there..please I have two other brother that got adopted with me chrisanto nick name and my older brother Christopher ... Please mom, brother sister find me.. Or if anyone knows has a clue where they are at.. Please email me I will try to check my email everyday if I can... Mom and my family out there i miss you so much and think about you, i know what you did that you had to to give me a better life if you are out there please call me I am miss you all so much and love you guys..also I got adopted by chickie Holman a singer she was on tv back in the 1970
could anyone help me know what process/steps in adopting a baby girl in the philippines? im a filipino living in california and i wanted to adopt a filipino baby girl particularly in hospicio de san jose orphanage. How to contact them? i needed some info so if anyone knows can u share to me pls? thank you!
Advertisements
Hi Everyone,
Good Day!
Nice to be part of this Forum. I read a lot of stories from you members. I was also from Orphanage - Hospicio de San Jose I was there since 1996-2002, I was then 8 yrs. old. it was just my temporary shelter. when I was still there I also witness when a foreigner adopt a baby from Hospicio. I miss that place where I developed and nourished my being a child of God. Hope to connect with you.
NICA
pinoyone
Hello All! I am also from Hospico de San Jose. I was adopteed at the age of 2 in the Fall 1979! I live in Colorado and am co-directing Filipino Heritage Camp 2010 in Winter Park Colorado(with a fellow adoptee)! I am always interested in meeting fellow adoptees especially if they are from Hospicio! I would love to hear your stories and I have returned to the homeland twice and have also visited Hospicio and meet with the Board of ICAB. Please contact me if you are intrested in sharing your story with other adoptees. You ae not alone!
Best Regards
Dave
Hi Sir Dave,
though im not an adoptee from Hopsicio, but that institution has been my home for 5 yrs. since i was 8 yrs old. Nice to hear that you want to hear a stories of every adoptee. Goodluck. Godbless. :)