Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, my name is Christina Sabino,
I was born in the manilla..I lived in the orphanage when I was about 3 or 4 ... I am trying to find my biological family... I am 34 years old now born 1977 and ( I am not realy sure if that is my real age..) . I never knew my folks or a older brother and sister somewhere out there..please I have two other brother that got adopted with me chrisanto nick name and my older brother Christopher ... Please mom, brother sister find me.. Or if anyone knows has a clue where they are at.. Please email me I will try to check my email everyday if I can... Mom and my family out there i miss you so much and think about you, i know what you did that you had to to give me a better life if you are out there please call me I am miss you all so much and love you guys..also I got adopted by chickie Holman a singer she was on tv back in the 1970
Advertisements
Hi, my name is Christina Sabino,
I was born in the manilla..I lived in the orphanage when I was about 3 or 4 ... I am trying to find my biological family... I am 34 years old now born 1977 and ( I am not realy sure if that is my real age..) . I never knew my folks or a older brother and sister somewhere out there..please I have two other brother that got adopted with me chrisanto nick name and my older brother Christopher ... Please mom, brother sister find me.. Or if anyone knows has a clue where they are at.. Please email me I will try to check my email everyday if I can... Mom and my family out there i miss you so much and think about you, i know what you did that you had to to give me a better life if you are out there please call me I am miss you all so much and love you guys..also I got adopted by chickie Holman a singer she was on tv back in the 1970
could anyone help me know what process/steps in adopting a baby girl in the philippines? im a filipino living in california and i wanted to adopt a filipino baby girl particularly in hospicio de san jose orphanage. How to contact them? i needed some info so if anyone knows can u share to me pls? thank you!
Hi Everyone,
Good Day!
Nice to be part of this Forum. I read a lot of stories from you members. I was also from Orphanage - Hospicio de San Jose I was there since 1996-2002, I was then 8 yrs. old. it was just my temporary shelter. when I was still there I also witness when a foreigner adopt a baby from Hospicio. I miss that place where I developed and nourished my being a child of God. Hope to connect with you.
NICA
pinoyone
Hello All! I am also from Hospico de San Jose. I was adopteed at the age of 2 in the Fall 1979! I live in Colorado and am co-directing Filipino Heritage Camp 2010 in Winter Park Colorado(with a fellow adoptee)! I am always interested in meeting fellow adoptees especially if they are from Hospicio! I would love to hear your stories and I have returned to the homeland twice and have also visited Hospicio and meet with the Board of ICAB. Please contact me if you are intrested in sharing your story with other adoptees. You ae not alone!
Best Regards
Dave
Hi Sir Dave,
though im not an adoptee from Hopsicio, but that institution has been my home for 5 yrs. since i was 8 yrs old. Nice to hear that you want to hear a stories of every adoptee. Goodluck. Godbless. :)
Advertisements