Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm helping a friend she as a adopted son born 3-26-76 in Brevard co. Melbourne Florida the adoption was handle by children home society.They have talked about this for a long time and have asked for my help so if there is anyone out there that can help me please do. he his a very nice young man with 2 lovely children of his own.
I am searching for my sister whose son was born in Orlando Fl 1/76 or 2/76 I know how florida changed dates and location. Her name wase Anna Maria Holbrook she was 16 at the time of birth.
Advertisements
I am searching for my half brother born in either 75 or 76. I am having not luck. My father signed the adoption papers.
I am searching for my Sister who gave up her son when she was 16 year old. Son was born 1-76 in Orange Memorial Hospital, Orlando Fl. The adoption was handled by the Doctor and a private lawyer. Dr name was DR. HERRAN IN (PINEHILLS) Orlando, Fl. That is about all we know. Dr. Herran retired and they have no records. She does not know the name of the lawyer but he was located on Hwy 50 in Pinehills. But he is no longer located there. Did he registart with Florida for his Identifcation? Please keep in touch dates and locations of birth were ofter altered as we were told.
If any of this sounds fimalar or you have any questions please feel free to e mail me. georia5@aol.com
Thank you
Georgia
Try to do DNA on ancestry or 23andme.. You can upload to gedmatch and my heritage and ftdna once results are done from ancestry of 23andme because those sites are free to upload too.. Also join Facebook groups and post what you know.. there are a lot of search angels out there.. I know find my family reunion site costs money now but it might be worth it to post on there.. best of luck