Advertisements
Advertisements
I have a friend that was born 10/23/1970 that was adopted and she is seeking her birthfamily. Adopted in downtown Louisville, Kentucky. Not really much to go on. Any help or guidance
would be appreciated.
[font='Arial Unicode MS']My name is Robin R. Smith and I was born in Louisville, Ky on Feb,26,1973 at General Hospital. I am looking for my siblings, I don't have a lot of information because my mom has lied to me all my life. I was told that there is a total of 7 of us (3 boys and 4 girls). I know that most of my siblings were not legally born. I tried talking to my mom, but she gets upset when I discuss the subject. I have found one of my brothers about 6 years ago. I think my other siblings were placed in foster homes such as The Home of the InnocentsӔ in Louisville, sold in black market, or adopted as soon as they were born. My mother is african american and I tend to think that I am biracial, but I don't know who my dad is. I was raised in the east end area of louisville in sheppard square (smoketown) area. I don't want to say to much more until I get some input from you. Please let me know if you might be my siblings. I do know that on of my brothers, Name at birth: William T. Smith, B/D August 1964, Born: General Hospital Doctor's name: Douglas Haynes [/font]
[font='Arial Unicode MS']Thank you, Robin Smith[/font]
Advertisements
I found you and William on the birth index; also found a male, Rae
are these your adopted brothers?
No, they are my biological brothers whom I never met, I met one of my brothers 6 years ago and I still have these two brothers to find along with three sisters which is probalby going to be impossible to find. My mother left them in the hospital and that is all I know.
No, they are my biolgical brothers who I am searching for along with 3 sisters. i met one of brothers about 6 years ago for the first time. I think it will be impossible for me to find my sisters because my mother had them and just left them in the hospital. Not much to go on, but hopefully, I can at least find the brothers.
Your friend, what hospital was she born in? According to my mom, one of my sister's was born 1970 or 1971.
Robin
Advertisements
We have no info on birth parents. The adopted parents will not tell me anything but I believe they know their names.
[font='Arial Unicode MS']My name is Robin R. Smith and I was born in Louisville, Ky on Feb,26,1973 at General Hospital. I am looking for my siblings, I don't have a lot of information because my mom has lied to me all my life. I was told that there is a total of 7 of us (3 boys and 4 girls). I know that most of my siblings were not legally born. I tried talking to my mom, but she gets upset when I discuss the subject. I have found one of my brothers about 6 years ago. I think my other siblings were placed in foster homes such as The Home of the InnocentsӔ in Louisville, sold in black market, or adopted as soon as they were born. My mother is african american and I tend to think that I am biracial, but I don't know who my dad is. I was raised in the east end area of louisville in sheppard square (smoketown) area. I don't want to say to much more until I get some input from you. Please let me know if you might be my siblings. I do know that on of my brothers, Name at birth: William T. Smith, B/D August 1964, Born: General Hospital Doctor's name: Douglas Haynes [/font]
[font='Arial Unicode MS']Thank you, Robin Smith[/font]
I was born and adopted thru the home of the innocents in 1975.