Advertisements
Advertisements
Is it just me? I seem to be seeing a lot more daytime TV shows that have adoptees finding their Birth Families. The problem that I am having is that I cant help but be brought to tears, thinking how much I desire to have that in my life. Then the thought comes to me what if I am one of the ones that never finds out? (who, where, why, and the ability to say thanks) I am sure I am not the only one that thinks this way, This looking thing is a time consuming ordeal. I hope that all of us that are looking find what we are looking for. I just needed to share this with other people that understand where IҒm coming from.
Thanks Mark
:)
AS hard as searching is, and how aggrivating it can be.......always keep looking if that is what you truly desire, it can be well worth the wait!!!! Have you tried posting to the searchguru here on the boards????? I am with you....I sincerly hope EVERYONE finds what they are looking for.....each and everyone one of us deserves it!!!!! Blessings...
S Pete :D
Advertisements
Mark.
I'm sorry you're feeling low. Those on television usually pay a PI to do their work. I'd post here or on the adoptive sites that are there for your state.
Cakelady1975
Mark Whipps
Is it just me? I seem to be seeing a lot more daytime TV shows that have adoptees finding their Birth Families. The problem that I am having is that I cant help but be brought to tears, thinking how much I desire to have that in my life. Then the thought comes to me what if I am one of the ones that never finds out? (who, where, why, and the ability to say thanks) I am sure I am not the only one that thinks this way, This looking thing is a time consuming ordeal. I hope that all of us that are looking find what we are looking for. I just needed to share this with other people that understand where IҒm coming from.
Thanks Mark
:)