Advertisements
Advertisements
Just nine days after her birthday on December 8th, 1999, young Christie Crowton and her 2 brothers, Jonathon and Patrick, were taken from their home and parents by the state of Michigan. Misrepresented and/or false allegations were placed upon the parent's actions and/or welfare which would inevitably lead to them losing their beloved children for what seemed forever. To this day David & Hege Crowton long for the right to if only hold them, and fight for the reunion of their family.
Soon, the children are to be placed in the foster care of a family whose son is a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. According to court records, this person pleaded no contest and was sentenced to probation for criminal sexual conduct (second degree) for what he did to a little 5 year old girl who was visiting the home. This scares the Crowtons for the safety of their children, especially young Christie, who is about the same age as the girl this person previously harassed.
This foster family is now within days or hours of being able to adopt these children!
Last update on May 7, 3:01 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.
Hooo Boy, am I going to get a lot of flack for this one.
Jimm, you might have been "had." I read their entire story, and it runs like this:
The bio dad was caught purchasing illegal drugs. He claimed that he had thrown away his prescription drugs and was buying substitutes to make up for them. Folks, that excuse is as illegal as it is ridiculous.
He lives in Norway, but came to the U.S. for three months because he is self-employed and was injured in a car accident. Because Michigan is a no-fault state, his insurance wouldn't cover it. Folks, no foreigner is allowed to drive in the US without proper insurance.
The American Family Advocacy Center, is representing the bio dad. This organization lists no legal organization, law school, or law enforcement organization that is connected with it. It is, however, connected with "Profane Justice." Both organizations are asking for donations and are selling material.
An investigation by authorities found that his chidren were suffering from neglect while their bio dad was spending money on illegal drugs. The American Family Advocacy Center states that their investigation has shown that the state of Michigan falsified these charges. Neither the police, the courts, Michigan child advocacy groups, nor the Ombudsman's Office will back up that claim.
The child-molesting son of the adopting parents has been moved out of their house. His parents did not know of his activity, nor did they condone it.
The site claims that the government of Norway has agreed to let the maternal grandparents (who live in Norway) adopt the children. If this is true, then Norway also believes the children should be taken away from the bio parents.
And now, Folks, it comes down to a painful decision. Is it better for the children to be returned to the bios, left in foster care, or be adopted by the family they are currently with? There is no easy answer, but the people who have actually conducted the investigation do not intend to return the children to the bio parents.
Advertisements
I read ALL the information contained in their web site. Apparently, David Crowton was WALKING when he was hit by a car, not driving illegally.
No doubt, he did turn to illegal drugs to kill the pain and, at some point, his wife did as well. They both completed a 12 step program, got jobs and now have a nice place to live. Whether or not the parents get their kids back is up to the state.
I am, however, APPALLED that the foster parents of these children have a teenaged sex offender for a son (molested a 5 year old girl and is on probation until age 26) and he has had an alarm installed on his bedroom door so his parents know if he's leaving his room at night to creep in on any of the Crowton children.
If my children were EVER placed in a situation like this, I would abduct them, dye our hair and move us all to Australia (or somewhere)! Yes, Vince, there are 2 sides to every story and the parents are no angels in this case but this is a bumbled, mishandled situation that may result in irrevocable damage to the Crowton children (especially their daughter, Christie, who is roughly the same age as the little girl raped by the Lay's son).
WE SHOULD SPEAK OUT
Last update on May 7, 3:03 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.
I went and read all of the information on the web site about David's children.............There are many things that do not ring true with me. How did the children get placed with his sister? Was she already a foster parent or did she become one to take his children? Did he request that she get them? If so then he must have known that his nephew was a convicted pedofile...........Another thing, I can not imagine a social worker comeing into someones house and "spitting" on the table because of something that he said. ..........One more thing, supposedly he was told he could not have children, yet his wife has now given birth to 4 children.
If all that was there was true then maybe they do need to have another trial, but that is for lawyers to hash out.
David is a druggy, has been always will be. He was in toledo, oh putting posters everywhere. Certifiable sources can show that the money he raised did not all go to the campaign. He was still doing cocaine and so was his wife. He came to America with a mission to get money. The boy who they claim is a sex offender is of relation to David, it is David's sister's son! Don't be fooled by this man. He maniplulates people in the most horrible ways and is working now to plagerize other peoples work in order to make more money know, off his "extensive knowledge" of internet marketing. BEWARE, this man is evil! Where do you think all his money realy goes?
Advertisements
Just so you know I am engaged to christie now and that piece of shit brother did molest her so the court system can go to hell
Where are you that a convicted child molester can be a foster parent? In NY, they do background checks..
Just nine days after her birthday on December 8th, 1999, young Christie Crowton and her 2 brothers, Jonathon and Patrick, were taken from their home and parents by the state of Michigan. Misrepresented and/or false allegations were placed upon the parent's actions and/or welfare which would inevitably lead to them losing their beloved children for what seemed forever. To this day David & Hege Crowton long for the right to if only hold them, and fight for the reunion of their family.
Soon, the children are to be placed in the foster care of a family whose son is a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. According to court records, this person pleaded no contest and was sentenced to probation for criminal sexual conduct (second degree) for what he did to a little 5 year old girl who was visiting the home. This scares the Crowtons for the safety of their children, especially young Christie, who is about the same age as the girl this person previously harassed.
This foster family is now within days or hours of being able to adopt these children!