Advertisements
Advertisements
While I am not a birth mother, I am the daughter and neice of adoptiees, and the birth sister to another. I have first hand learned that we don't have to be blood to be loved.
I called the first place and totally get the riot act too. I am an Early Childhood Education professional. I own and run my own preschool/daycare from my home. I understand children in a healthy manner. Oh, and I have three bio children too! The lady wanted to know "What if they don't get along" I wanted to tell her my oldest two don't get along some days, and I can't send them back to anyone. She talked to me like I knew nothing. I have run state license paper work before, done background checks, had my home inspected, have to be ready on any day for the state to walk into my home looking for faults! I hav4e first hand experience with a long list of issues, shoot all three of mine have ADHD and we make it thru our days. She gave me the impression that I was bothering her from more important people. This is not something we do lightly. It is just new to us. Well place two was at least nicer, if not very imformative.