Advertisements
Advertisements
OK, I know this is a thread about songs, but someone mentioned Disney's Tarzan. I saw it about a year ago, just when we were getting very serious about adoption. That movie dissolved me into a pool of tears.
Thanks for the heads up on the CD; sounds good! I'll order it!
Advertisements
Gayle,
Thanks for sharing the words to "This Child"! I love it and just ordered the CD. I think we've found our song.:)
Judy
After reading the words, I just had to order that CD too. I found it for a great price on [url]www.WorshipMusic.com[/url]
Thanks Gayle for sharing!
Thank you Gayle. I think I have found my song for my baby's dedication..the words to Lullabies - this child" is just absolutely perfect. Thank yooooooooooooou so much. I see that you've helped lot of other mothers too :-)
Hi all,
Just wanted to let ya all know that there are several copies of the CD with "This Child" on it on Ebay. I just got mine for $1.00 plus $2.50 shipping. Can't beat that!
Judy
Advertisements
Thank you Gayle for introducing me to "this Child". I got the CD yesterday "Lullabies, close your eyes" from [url]www.worshipmusic.com.[/url] And the words, like you said is just perfect. We must've heard that song atleast 20 times between last evening and today. My husband is going to sing this song on her dedication. It is so beautiful...so all those who do not have that CD, it's a worthwhile investment. Amom4life wrote that you can also find it on ebay at a much cheaper price.
Get yourself a copy!
We love that song "This Child"..it is just perfect. Can anyone tell me where I can find a midi or a track for that song. I have plenty of time...my baby will not be coming home till January.
Any suggestions????