Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Well everyone I know you are woundering all this info on the Deconess Home. Well I can tell you quite a bit. When I went to stay at the home when I was 15 which was in 1985 Debbie had either just started or started right after I got there. She was really nice alot nicer than the Social Worker I had to deal with. When I was there I really liked and trusted her to an extent of course. I mean I really did not fully trust anyone. I went back a few years later and asked her some questions and she did give me a little info on my daughter (I mean what she could) At that time I was not sure if she was telling me the truth. The only reason I called the Deconess Home 18 years later was because after praying I happen to come across people talking about it on this site. I would have never thought they would help. When I did call I really did not remember that the Debbie I was leaving a message for was the lady that I had really liked when I was there. She did remember me though which I thought weird. I happen to live like 2 blocks from there new offices...which I did not know. So I personal get to see and talk with her in person. She is really genuine. I spoke with her on a Wed. met with her on a Friday and paid her on Monday. I recontacted her on that Friday and she had told me of her progress and by Monday she had spoken with my daughters mother. Things are not progressing real fast. Of course my daughter is about to Grad. ect. so Deb called me on the following Monday (keep in mind I had called her and when by during that same week in which she never seems annoyed with me and even tells me do not worry I understand) I did not know she had called due to the fact it was on my cell so I will check with her tomm. Every case is diff. just like she told me sometimes you can find it real fast and sometimes it will take a while. Sometimes they have to hire an investigator. Belive me I asked why it was so much. So in a matter a 3wks she had spoken with the mother of my daughter but it is one of those leave a message blah blah. It is hard being the third in line. But like I said Debbie is really genuine over the phone she may seem to sweet but she is really that way.