Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Dear Paul,
I understand how hard it is for you. My daughter is now 7 years old and i have a very hard time also. I have only written her twice and i feel bad, but is is hard to find the right words to say.
Maybe you can start by saying sorry it has taken so long to write to you but it is hard to find the right words. Just saying i love you and im sorry doesnt come close to what you deserve from me. You are so beautiful and special and i love you so much. Things didnt turn out the way i planned and i am truly sorry.
Paul i know its a tough thing to do, but you have to. The longer you wait the more it will eat at you and the more it will hurt. Take it from some one who knows.
She is going to know that you love her and you did what was best for her, But she will never know unless you write the letter. Mybe send her a few photos of you and your family so she knows if she looks like you.
I hope i have helped. Im still trying to get through the same thing myself but if you need anything else, maybe just some one to talk about it with, you can email me luvly174@yahoo.com
Good luck with your letter.
Fawn