Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
UPDATE
FOUND but still searching
Found my Biological parents and I had 2 brothers a few years older then I who were not adopted. Also after doing a DNA test at Ancestry I found a sister who was also adopted. My Biological mother had her in Idaho in 87 and left the hospital 12 hours after giving birth and gave a false name. Also my 2 brothers and birth father said they had no idea about my sister and I. My birth mother ended up having a baby boy at home in 89 and her and the baby passed away due to no medical attention after having the baby. She was hiding all the pregnancies. I'm still leaving all my search info and am still in search of any other siblings that may be out there. I was born in 74 and my sister and brother in 87 and 89, that is a big stretch of time and there may be more siblings. If you were a foundling in between 74 and 89 around the area of Spokane please email me @ dejia_s@hotmail.com
DATE OF BIRTH: Sept 16, 1974
TIME OF BIRTH: 5:08 A
CITY OF BIRTH: Spokane
STATE OF BIRTH: Washington
EMAIL: dejia_s@hotmail.com
COMMENTS: Adoptee looking for birth relatives.
NON ID INFO: This is information i received from spokane county court house about my adoption. 6lbs 5oz, 18 1/2 inches, Brown hair(which later turned white blond and then to brown as i grew older), Blue eyes( which turned to light brown as i grew older), and Clear skin. Info states I was adopted at age 9 months but my adoptive mothers baby book she had for me says I was brought home Oct 10, 1974.
Info about BIRTH MOTHER:
Birth Mothers name: Deirdire
Age was 22,
Heratige, Nationality, Ethnic background, Race was Caucasian-German.
Education at time of birth was 11th grade
General physical appearance was 5'3", 115 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, medium complexion
Religion was Lutheran
Occupation was Homaker
Talents, hobbies, and special interests were Likes school, Athletics, outdoor interests- fishing, camping, swimming, & hiking. Musical- plays piano, cooks, sews, avid reader.
Info about BIRTH FATHER:
Birth Fathers Name: Dwight
Age was 22
Heratige, Nationality, Ethnic background, Race was Caucasian-German-Russian
Education at time of adoption was 11th grade & GED
General physical appearance was 5'7", 147 lbs, blonde hair, hazel eyes, medium fair complexion
Religion was Lutheran
Occupation was common laborer
Talents, hobbies,and special interests were Woodworking, Electronics, Outdoor interests- fishing, camping, swimming, & hiking
Other children; he had 2 sons at time of adoption, age 4 & 3 years, both blonde hair, hazel eyes, fair complexions
Last update on October 13, 9:32 am by dejiavu.