Advertisements
Advertisements
vwtricia
Hello! I do not have too much information about my sister. She was born between 1963-1965. My family does not speak of it. My sister was born either North Jersey or NY area and was adopted through Catholic Charities. If it sounds like you please reply. You have 6 siblings waiting!
hi tricia, i was born 3/24/64 and my birth mother's name was porcelli. i iknow nothing of my father. if this is helpful you have my e-mail(angrea24@hotmail.com) if not, good luck in your search. andrea
Advertisements
I was born in May of 1963 and know my birth name was Sheila Couture. I was adopted through th Angel Guardian Home in NYC. Are you my sister???
Hello - I have been searching for about 2 and a half years. I never searched but was contacted by a girl who had a sister on the same day and same hospital. We took a DNA test and it was negative. Eventually another girl came forward and she was the sister . Brady is now closed and was run by catholic nuns . From the research I have read and done a lot of parents sent their daughters to this facility. I believe my mother ranged between 24 - 26 . In non id it says that mother had young boy who lived with parents . If any of this is probable please contact me . Namaste Yvonne
Advertisements
When I read your post I had tears in my eyes. You come from a big family!! My birth mother had several siblings , one younger brother (high school age at the time). She was a petite 25 years old, had brown hair, when she contacted Catholic Charities. Her parents made her leave the house when she got pregnant. Older siblings knew, but her younger brother did not know she was pregnant. I have a bit more information provided by Catholic Charities that I will share once you contact me and confirm that my information matches yours.
My birth mother was a selfless young woman who loved her baby enough to give her a beautiful life. I am forever grateful for her love for me.
I have been looking for you! Please contact me @ gigim57123@gmail.com
Last update on October 10, 12:21 pm by Gigi Madison.
Hello! I do not have too much information about my sister. She was born between 1963-1965. My family does not speak of it. My sister was born either North Jersey or NY area and was adopted through Catholic Charities. If it sounds like you please reply. You have 6 siblings waiting!
Hi my name is Louise. I was born in Denville NJ St. Claire's Hospital on May 15 1965 through Catholic Charities in Paterson NJ. The only thing I was told about my birthmother was she was just about 16 when she had me
Last update on May 21, 5:38 pm by Louise Milazzo.