Advertisements
Advertisements
I am search of a daughter I gave up for adoption in July of 1970 in hopes a good Christian, two parent family could give her a better life than I was able to provide for her at the time. She was born July 18, 1970 at the Florence Crittenton Home in Kansas City, Missouri. Dr Betts was the attending physician. The name given her at birth was Stacy Lynne. I would very much like to find her and find out how her life has turned out.
I was born on June 5,1970 at Florence Crittenton Home in Kansas City and am in search of my birth mother. Did you ever find your daughter? My name given to me was Debra Ann, you don't possibly know any girl you were there with that could have had me? I hope you have reconnected with your daughter!
Advertisements
I wish I could help, but unfortunately an unable to. I do remember making friends with other young mothers there but do not remember any names. No, I have never found the daughter I gave up for adoption and there is still a hole in my heart. I wish you the best of luck in your search. I believe there is some type of adoption forum if you search the Missouri web site. Once again, good luck with your search.