Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By jessica jackson
looking for my first sister that was given up for adoption .in mo. i think st.louis shed be around 30 now.sorry im not really any help my mom my/our mom wont talk about it to any one.
I was born in St. Louis, MO. Either in late Nov. Or Dec. of 1970. I was adopted through Catholic Social Service in IL. My birth name may have been Sean Leslie. I an 5ft1in and blond haired with blue eyes. If any of this info sounds familiar you may contact me at daddybear403@yahoo.com.
Advertisements
I was born in St. Louis, MO. Either in late Nov. Or Dec. of 1970. I was adopted through Catholic Social Service in IL. My birth name may have been Sean Leslie. I an 5ft1in and blond haired with blue eyes. If any of this info sounds familiar you may contact me at daddybear403@yahoo.com.
I was also born in 1968 I am a female of african american, I heard that I had at leat three other siblings. I was given away at the age of nine months by b mother use to hang out at the taberns in st. louis. she als had another child a girl after me
i was born in st.louis 1962 to virginia johnson... i have been searching for any of my bio-fam....i wish you luck in your search...:)
Archive
looking for my first sister that was given up for adoption .in mo. i think st.louis shed be around 30 now.sorry im not really any help my mom my/our mom wont talk about it to any one.
I was born July 30, 1961 in Eureka, MO. My name was "baby girl Seville" and after recieveing nonID info, I know that I have older sisters and brothers. Does any of this sound familiar?
Advertisements
I may have information on your wife's birth parents. Please respond ASAP. I think you search is finally over. :)
Archive
you got it neither will mine angel_from_heaven_1956@yahoo.com 11/3/56 k.c.,mo.
This is Julie and I saw this post. I know it doesn't say much, but I am 28 and was adopted from missouri. I don't know anything about my birth family.
Advertisements
Archive
Originally Posted By Robin
looking for my half sister or mother born in St,louis in january 1970 half sister would be four or five years older. This is all the info I have.
Hi. Did you locate your sister?
Hugs
Hi Jessica! I am 32 yrs old and was born in mo.i know hardly anything about my birth mom. All I know is I have a paper that says my mom was white.it says she was young when she had me.please please get back to me.my birtdate is jan 10 1982. My email is jmichelle1313@hotmail.com
U didn't have a lot of info..I'm searching for my half sister too....would u b older or younger than her??
I was born april 23 1980 - I was adopted out of hannibal mo....name on my first birth certi was Sara...........I'm biracial black/white ...I was told that I'm a product of rape...idk......I read that my sister would b 2 yrs older than me ...I'm 34????..........................my email is angelamccoy78@gmail.com
Hello Jody,
Do you know how old your mother may have been during that time?
Hi Jessica,
I have no idea if I'm a match. I was born 3/31/1969 in Columbia Missouri. My adoptive parents tell me that they adopted me through the Boone County Welfare Association, and that I was probably born in the County Hospital. I was also told that my birth mother may have been from St. Louis and that she was possibly going through a divorce and that I may have been the product of an affair. I was told that at that time I had three older siblings. I don't know if any of this means anything to you, but if it may, please feel free to contact me.
Jody Erickson
Advertisements
Hello Jody,
Do you know how old your mother may have been during that time? I'm looking for my half sister that would be around your age. My mother had a daughter at age 19 at University Hospital in Columbia, MO. Her name was Sandra Campbell and the father's name was Scott. They went to high school together and were both from Baldwin, MO. (ST. Louis)
I am researching an adoptee case and a Beverly Blanner comes up in the tree - did you find your half sister? I would like to chat regardless. julie.m.walker@gmail.com
I am looking for a half sister born in St. Louis, in approx 1972. Her mother's name is Beverly Blanner. I think the hospital was St Johns Mercy in Creve Coure. If anyone can help please reply. I want her to know she has many siblings.