Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally posted by sborgstrom
If you are still looking and need help, send me the info. I do not charge for my searching and am willing to help those that need it in Texas.
I was born in teaxs helppppppp 11/22/78 harris county i believe Spring Branch Memorial?
Advertisements
Hi,
I know I was in touch with a few of you a while back and I'm still searching. Do any of you males born between 1964 and 1969 in Houston have any additional or new information in your searches that might be helpful in determining if you could be who I'm searching for?
Advertisements
I was born october 11th of 1979 at St. Luke's. but I'm probably not who you're searching for.. good luck though..
Hi. My husband was given up for adotion in Houston Texas in '75. Let me know if this is a possible match.
I was born December 26, 1971 . . . or so I have been lead to believe all these years. I am searching for my biological family . . . the state has no record of my adoption . . . please help.
Bryan Boyle
sborgstrom
If you are still looking and need help, send me the info. I do not charge for my searching and am willing to help those that need it in Texas.
Kevin Dean shay(adopted name) born in San Antonio, 11-27-57, any information you can get, would be nice, mother was 15 years old. Thank You
Kevin, email casshay1@hotmail.com
Advertisements
IF YOU ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR YOU BROTHER IT MIGHT BE ME. I'M SEARCHING FOR MY BIRTH MOM DON'T KNOW ABOUT SIBLINGS. WILLIAM MALIA WAS THE ATTORNEY ON THE ADOPTION AND SOMEONE ON THE STAFF AT WHITE OAK BAPTIST CHURCH IN HOUSTON HELPED FACILITATE THE ADOPTION. BORN IN HEIGHTS HOSPITAL. LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR AT jbtaylorranch@yahoo.com
faintwolfprints
If anyone knows a male adoptee born in Houston Texas, please reply.
I just found out that my birth mother also gave up a male child.
I do not know what year but am willing to look anywhere for him.
Thanks
Don't know if you're still searching, but I was born in Houston, TX on February 3, 1968 and adopted 9 days later (taken to Austin, TX). I'm male.
I'm looking for a male born in Houston apround 7/8/1956. My mother was forced my her parents to give him up..her name was Charlene Stickle at the time. The Aunt that she was sent to was named Helen Klandestine..I believe this is correct spelling. She later learned he was adopted by a neighbor. My mother died a few years ago..this is all I have
Advertisements
Hi, I am a male and was born February 21, 1968 at Hermann Hospital in Houston, TX. I have no other info about my biological parents. Hope this helps.