Advertisements
Advertisements
I don't have much info on my dads adoption either, but his birth certificate says DOB was Conroe, TX and he was born 3-15-1950. He was blonde, slender, blue-eyed and dark complected, and has high-cheek bones. I know nothing about his biological mothers name.
Advertisements
I was born Feb 1964 in Houston, placed for adoption through Homes of St. Mark. I do not know my birth mom's name. I do know that she was born in PA and had an address in AL when I was born (2/10/64) in Harris Co., Houston as well as non-id info I got from the adoption agency. Hope this helps.
pheonix
I don't have much info on my dads adoption either, but his birth certificate says DOB was Conroe, TX and he was born 3-15-1950. He was blonde, slender, blue-eyed and dark complected, and has high-cheek bones. I know nothing about his biological mothers name.
I was born to a woman who had 2 other children. A boy born in early 1950 and a girl born in late 1952 or early 1953. Our father was descibed as tall, 5'11 with light hair and blue eyes.
Mother was tall and slender with drk brown hair with reddish highlights. She had a sallow or olive complextion and was Bohemian/American Indian Heritage and had Hazel eyes. She was born in 1930 and worked as a bookkeeper but had nurses training as well. She may have retired as a nurse. :us-texas: or Oklahoma
Hi,
I'm a male, born 5/20/1972, in Baytown, Texas. I was born at San Jacinto Methodist Hospital. The delivering physician was Dr. Dan Lucius. Supposedly my birth mother was 15 when she delivered me. After me, she had 3 other children. One of them, a male, died at age 29 in an auto accident in Texas.
My name is Sean.
Advertisements
faintwolfprints
If anyone knows a male adoptee born in Houston Texas, please reply.
I just found out that my birth mother also gave up a male child.
I do not know what year but am willing to look anywhere for him.
Thanks
Hi,
I'm a male, born 5/20/1972, in Baytown, Texas. I was born at San Jacinto Methodist Hospital. The delivering physician was Dr. Dan Lucius. Supposedly my birth mother was 15 when she delivered me. After me, she had 3 other children. One of them, a male, died at age 29 in an auto accident in Texas.
My name is Sean.
I'm a male adoptee. I was born on 2/25/1978 in Houston Texas at Harris Methodist Hospital.
boylebryan
I was born December 26, 1971 . . . or so I have been lead to believe all these years. I am searching for my biological family . . . the state has no record of my adoption . . . please help.
Bryan Boyle
Can I ask how your adoption took place. I was told through Catholic Charities, and they said they had no record of mine as well. But once I got Bio Moms name the person called me and asked how I got it. There seems to be so many that have been like this where no one was ever to find out. Good luck
Don't know if you're still searching, but I was born in Houston, TX on February 3, 1968 and adopted 9 days later (taken to Austin, TX). I'm male.
I noticed your user name. I have a letter from my maternal mom saying my name was suppose to be David. I believe I'm also from St. Marks adoption and I was born in the Houston area, October '86. It's a long shot but thought I'd ask. You're saying you where born around the same year as my maternal father ( not sure his exact age).
Advertisements
I was born August 15th 1970 in Houston. I was adopted out of The Homes of St. Marks. I’m 51 and all I know is my mother was 19 and was interested in nursing. She had sisters who were RN’s.