Advertisements
Advertisements
I am the birthmother of a beautiful girl born on my 20th birthday, January 10 1986 in Provo, Utah. Agency was Children's Aid Society of Utah. Would love to contact her or family or correspond with anyone with similar situation.
Happy Birthday girlie! I hope you are having a terrific 19th birthday and am looking forward to the day we meet....
Advertisements
Another year has gone by. I am turning 40 today, while you are turnig 20. 40 sounds so old....!
Happy Birthday my darling.
Kayla
I was adopted through the Children's Aid Society of Utah in Ogden in August of 1969. About two years ago I requested my Non-ID from CAS and received it about a month later. It was so amazing to just get a little bit of insight into my birth mother. I also sent a letter that CAS will hold and give to my birth mother if she ever attempts to get info. about me from them. I would suggest you do write a leave a letter w/ CAS so that when your daughter does attempt to find you it will be much easier and quicker. CAS was the first place that I went to because I knew that I could get some info there. Good luck and I wish you the best.
bhurst - Thank you for your suggestions. I actually did contact CAS 2 years ago and gave them all my current information, however the leave letter is a new idea! I think I'll put something together. Thanks again and best of luck to you too!!
Kayla
Advertisements
Through this post..you found me but decided not to keep the line of communication open. I wish I could change the past but since that isn't possible...all I can say is I'm sorry, and pray that one day you'll find it in my heart to forgive me and want to know my story. You've got blood relatives that would enjoy getting to know you! You've got my number..and email address. I'm here...when you are ready.