Advertisements
Advertisements
We are searching for our brother and sister. Myself and Brad have happily found each other and met up together. What an exhillirating feeling.
Our mother is called Wendy Savage. We were given some slightly misleading information about our siblings. My birth name was Damian Savage, born June 1967.
Our sister was born Beverley Savage and was born in May 1965 at Hillhead Maternity Home in Alnwick, but resided at Baxter Avenue in the Fenham area of Newcastle. She may or may not be of chinese extraction and may have been known by the name Helena. Our brother was born Mark Philip Savage and was born in January 1969 in Newcastle, last known residence, Middle Street in the Walker area. He may have possibly been adopted by a doctor and his family. Any information we could find out would be greatly appreciated as we would love to get everyone together. Thanks in anticipation.
Ray
P.S. Please do not feel worried about contacting me, as any e-mails or contacts will be treated in the strictest confidence if you so wish. But please note, I'm forever smiling since I've met Brad.:confused: :confused:
Hi there my name is michael thomson this is a message for raymond formely damien savage and robert bradley howe my birth mother was a wendy savage my birthdate is 7th jan 1969 and i was born in newcastle i have been searching for birthmother or siblings for best part of 31 years with no joy i really hope you are the brothers and sister im looking for please reply if you think you are many thanks
Advertisements
I have a document from social services with defining info on it and an adoption certificate to verify facts hope you guys read this soon thanks