Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there everyone,i'm currently looking for my 1/2 Brother.Heres the info i have,if anyone has any info on this please reply.Thank You.
Name: Jason Alexander
POB: Channel Cottage Hospital, Port Aux Basques,NFLD.
DOB: August 18th 1979
Birth Mother: Lillian Jane Lawrence.(Maiden Name: GILLIAM)
From what my mom was telling me he was takin to Corner Brook 2 days after his Birth.
Thank You for your time and efforts.
Wade Lawrence:D
Well i just though i'd drop this in here i would like to inform everyone that i currenty lost my Mom to Cancer in April 04.I was wondering if theres a way to find out how to find my brother or the way to go about doin it.Its been awhile since i last visited this site and i have had no replys on this, any help would be great.Thanks.
Advertisements
Hi there sorry for the delay in the reply to this but me and my wife just had a baby girl in january 2005 oon the 27th.As for finding my brother still no luck whats the most direct route to go about this.
Thanks Bertha i will contact in a while k.Thanks
do you know anything about your father or family? all i know is that my father was in the army (services) till 1974 and im herbert lawrence (i believe), he was from ohio. i have and unknown sibling (i know nothing else, besides:) born in 1979. im a 1/2. let me know if you wish to talk and swap anything that might match us.
Hi there everyone,i'm currently looking for my 1/2 Brother.Heres the info i have,if anyone has any info on this please reply.Thank You.
Name: Jason Alexander
POB: Channel Cottage Hospital, Port Aux Basques,NFLD.
DOB: August 18th 1979
Birth Mother: Lillian Jane Lawrence.(Maiden Name: GILLIAM)
From what my mom was telling me he was takin to Corner Brook 2 days after his Birth.
Thank You for your time and efforts.
Wade Lawrence
Advertisements
Well after a long search I'm finally proud to say I've found my brother
I'd like to say thanks to everyone for there help on this and hope the ppl looking find their long lost family
Hoping to meet him soon....main thing is I know where he is and able to talk for now
Thanks again for this site as well great help
Cheers