Advertisements
Advertisements
Im searching for my daughter!
She was born in the Philippines 1983.
Her mother is Philippina.
I am her father and from Europe.
I had a short relationship with her mother in the year 1982 during my vaccation. She get pregnant and deliver a baby girl.
A few monthԴs later a man from the USA came to the Philippines and adopted my daughter and brought her in the USA.
2 Liked
and  like this.
Advertisements
my mom was Philippina she once married a fransici guy n I born .so wondering ...
she said my dad never look back .
Im searching for my daughter!
She was born in the Philippines 1983.
Her mother is Philippina.
I am her father and from Europe.
I had a short relationship with her mother in the year 1982 during my vaccation. She get pregnant and deliver a baby girl.
A few monthԴs later a man from the USA came to the Philippines and adopted my daughter and brought her in the USA.
I hope you are doing well upon reading this.
Were you able to find your daughter already?
I stumbled upon your post while I was searching.
While you are looking for your daughter, I am looking for my biological parents.
I was born in 1983 in the Philippines. The one who adopted me, didn't have much informatuon on my parents since everything was processed by her lawyers. She also refused to know the details. She was supposed to migrate to the United States but she decided to stay here in the Philippines. She was single tho.
She said that all she knew was that my bilogical mother was very young at that time and the biological father was older and was a married man. That's why I was given for adoption.
I hope that you were able to find your daughter if not, I hope you'd still get reunited.