Advertisements
Advertisements
My birth name was: William Kalani Martin, DOB 6-22-63 , born in Los Angeles, Ca. Temple Hospital. My birth mother name was: Myrtle Maile Makaena Martin. Father : Troy Jerome Martin. I am "Hapa" . Half Hawaiian Half Negro. At the time 1963, my mother gave birth to me in LA., Ca. gave me to her sister who in turn gave me to a co-worker Roseline Mateo Stokes & Cleophus N. Stokes. 5 years later I was legally adopted by Roseline & her than husband Walter M. Ralph. Roseline knew my birth mother well enough for her to give me to her & than when it came time to make it legal contact her 5 years later for all the legal matters. I spent the first 8 years of my life bounched back & forth from Hawaii to Los Angeles. Talk about one confused "Kanaka Boy". Most of my childhood was spent in Kalihe Valley (?) . 4th grade - 12th grade in LA, CA. Graduated - Gardena HS 1981. Looking not so much for my birth parents for I do not want to cause any hardship. But looking for any sibblings I might have. This has been a life long dream of mine to find my brothers & sisters if you can I would appreciate any help, God Bless Kalani:rolleyes:
Advertisements