Advertisements
Advertisements
I posted earlier this year using the wrong year! Looking for half-sister born I believe the first week of October 1963 in Fargo, ND.
Advertisements
I believe the birth was before October 11th 1963 from a letter I have that mentions the "event". It would be a stretch for it to be the last days of September - but not impossible as I have no birthdate except a year.
I read your post, I was born Oct. 1, 1964 in Fargo from Catholic Charities. I know there are sisters born before me and 1 boy after who was also up for adoption.
Advertisements
Tomp87
I read your post, I was born Oct. 1, 1964 in Fargo from Catholic Charities. I know there are sisters born before me and 1 boy after who was also up for adoption.
I was born Sept 64 in Fargo. Adopted through LSS. How does one start this process of finding birthmom/family? Any help would be appreciated.
junecleaver
I was born Sept 64 in Fargo. Adopted through LSS. How does one start this process of finding birthmom/family? Any help would be appreciated.
Contact LSS they may be able to help although there might be a fee. I went thru Catholic Charities and got some info. Hope it helps.
yes I'm sure of the birthdate.birth mom came from a large family. she met a man in the military and she was separated from her first husband .