Advertisements
Advertisements
I delt with chosen children of west palm florida,I gave birth to a daughter on febuary 6 1987. I have been trying to find information on them. Apparently they are no longer around, that worries me. I still have address for them phone numbers and the names of the people I delt with. Has anybody else ever delt with them? I'am trying to find anything out . I want to find my daughter she will be 17 this year so when she is 18 and can find me I want all the hard stuff out of the way. My dream would to hear from her on her 18th birthday. Any infomation wolud be very helpful.
What hospital did they have you use?
I delt with chosen children of west palm florida,I gave birth to a daughter on febuary 6 1987. I have been trying to find information on them. Apparently they are no longer around, that worries me. I still have address for them phone numbers and the names of the people I delt with. Has anybody else ever delt with them? I'am trying to find anything out . I want to find my daughter she will be 17 this year so when she is 18 and can find me I want all the hard stuff out of the way. My dream would to hear from her on her 18th birthday. Any infomation wolud be very helpful.
Advertisements
Looking for birth mother to daughter born 5/11/1987, may 11th 1987. I have a letter, and all it really says is birthmother was 14 and father 16. The adoption was through Chosen Children.