Advertisements
Advertisements
Does anyone know of any search angels in Missouri? I need some information found about my birthmother, but I am not in Missouri. Please let me know if anyone has any names to pass on. I emailed someone I found on a website of Angel Searchers, but I have yet to hear back from her. Thanks!
Keep smiling!
:D
I am not a search angle but I live in MO and do a lot of research on MO records and genealogy for a l;ocal INDIAN Center, will be happy to help if I can.
Pitter
Advertisements
Hi all! I don't know why I didn't get email notices when you all posted. Thanks for extending out your help to me, but I did find my biological family back in May of this year. They were living in Missouri. Unfortunately, my birthmother passed away one month before I found her. But I have been reunited with an aunt, uncle, cousin, and the best half-sister in world. I have to say my reunion was one that many only dream of, and for that I am very thankful and blessed. But honestly, it would have never happened if it weren't for the help and support of wonderful search angels and people who were willing to spare some of their time to help me search. They are truely angels.
Thanks so much, again, and best of luck to those who are searching!
pitter
I am not a search angle but I live in MO and do a lot of research on MO records and genealogy for a l;ocal INDIAN Center, will be happy to help if I can.
Pitter
This isn't the original poster, but you may be JUST what I have been praying for.
After recieving my non-ID info, and putting and piecing together mathching research (they said on the phone that they think my mother is deceased) that my grandmother was Osage Indian. I really want to know. Here are my details.
First of all, I am Penny Zalaback zalabackp@yahoo.com. I was "Baby Girl Seville" born on 7/30/61 at a health clinic in Eureka MO.
My mother was around 30 at the time of my birth. She had already had one boy before she was married, 5 girls from a previous marriage, and was widowed at the time of my conception.
These girls--my sisters--must know of my existance. The other clue I got, was that I was of indian heritage.
Please e-mail me, and I can give you more info. I don't know how private this is, and I Don't want to spill all the beans on-line.
Thanks so much!
Penny Z
zalabackp@yahoo.com
I am needing some assistance also in Missouri. I am trying to help my brother find his bparents. I had an awesome angel help me locate my bparents and am hoping for some help for his search. Born July 24, 1978 in St. Louis, MO I have little more info that I am happy to share if contacted or requested. Thanks to anyone that can help
Advertisements
i am searching for my brother who was born 10-16-76 in st. louis missouri. I have more info than that, but can you help me?
No, I'm sorry I can't help you . I'm searching myself but for information about the Fairmont in 1949. Good Luck.
Advertisements
I too would like some help. I was born in Joachim, Jefferson County Missouri, August 22nd, 1962. My birth name was Richard Kelly or Kelley. I ended up in an orphanage in Waco Texas where I was adopted in March of 1964. I have currently petitioned the court to unseal my records, but I am not hopeful. It has been much longer than usual to have some answer back and nothing. At this point I want to move on my own to see what I can find. Any help would be much appreciated.
I recently registered through the adoptiondatabase.com for a search angel in Missouri. I'm searching for a girl baby placed for adoption in 1974. Missouri's a tough state to get information.... I feel like my chances are better at winning the lottery then in finding my daughter
Chelsea114
Does anyone know of any search angels in Missouri? I need some information found about my birthmother, but I am not in Missouri. Please let me know if anyone has any names to pass on. I emailed someone I found on a website of Angel Searchers, but I have yet to hear back from her. Thanks!
:D
I would like to find a search angel from MO also. Has anyone had any luck. Looking for my dads family if any. He was born in 1943 at St. Vincent's in KC.
Thank you anyone for assistance
Tina
Advertisements
Looking for any assistance. Wife was born December 1966 at Saint Louis City Hospital. She remembers two younger sisters, but can't remember their names. Court papers that we have received say Gloria and Robert as birth parents.:coffee:
I'm searching for a sister who was given up for adoption. She was born November 9,1962, Independence hospital. Independence Missouri. She was born at 5:00 pm and weighed a little over 5 lbs. I was told about her in my mothers last few days, and would love to find her. Have been searching for years. If you know of a baby put up for adoption with that birth date please leave a message on here. Thank you. Steve Allen
Last update on January 6, 6:00 pm by Steven Allen.