Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
That must be nice - it only took about 5 minutes? Wow - Now that would be sweet! The packet is a brand new homestudy - HUGE (why I am not filling that out now is beyond me ha ha) It isn't from the same place as we had our other homestudy done. We had our original through DSS when we were approved for adoption. This one is from the Probation Deptartment? It says to bring it tomorrow.
I called my lawyer right away and he said not to worry it is supposed to come. He said to worry if I didn't get one? I am so nervous as I have a crackhead sister in law who is trying to make us lose our daughter. She is out for blood (I even took out more life insurance - coz she is scaring the heck out of anyone who is related to my brother) My brother has custody of their children and I watch them when he is at work. She hates me for that and their trial is very soon----so she called CPS on us and said all this unfounded garbage...She also called CPS several neighbors. She says our entire town is full of horrible people! She is pure evil and trying to ruin the happiest day of our lives. So, in turn, we are nervous wrecks and didn't tell anyone other than our parents about tomorrow. That is why I am so concerned with all of this.
I didn't know what it was all about tomorrow. All the papers are signed, all the lawyers are paid. We have excellent credentials and were pre approved......so the new homestudy blew me away.