Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By JOHN GEORGE
BORN IN LEONARDTOWN MD ON AUG 24,1955 NAME AT BIRTH WAS JOHN EUGENE DOCTORS NAMES ARE DR.FOLSON AND DR PATRICK JUDGE STERLING SOCIAL WORKER NORRIS EMAIL ME AT ROSEM55@HOTMAIL.COM
Originally Posted By janet
i was born in leonardtown also and i know some norris'
maybe my mom and dad can help me they know them more than me and from that time frame.
dr. james 'patrick ' jarbo may be who you are looking for he delivered me in 1963. my mom and dad have been there all there lives in st. mary's county.
go to your local library and look up in the archives what you need.i am in search of a daughter i was forced to place into adoption and am looking for her and need help so maybe if i helped you tonight god will find a way to help me. Good luck ! If you need to contact me i am janet at "buddynut@hotmail.com"
Advertisements
Dr. Patrick and Judge Sterling are deceased. You were born year after me. DO you have any info at all about your birth family?
Archive
Originally Posted By JOHN GEORGE
BORN IN LEONARDTOWN MD ON AUG 24,1955 NAME AT BIRTH WAS JOHN EUGENE DOCTORS NAMES ARE DR.FOLSON AND DR PATRICK JUDGE STERLING SOCIAL WORKER NORRIS EMAIL ME AT ROSEM55@HOTMAIL.COM