Advertisements
Advertisements
I live in Connecticut and have many resources for researching
birth and marriage records.
Lucille Kary
Advertisements
HELLO I AM SEARCHING FOR ASET OF FEMALE TWINS BORN IN NEW YORK , ADOPTED TO A FAMILY IN HARTFORD CONNECTICUT. WE ARE TOLD THE FIRST NAMES ARE BIRTH WER NANCY AND LINDA BOTH MIDDLE NAMED ANN . bIRTH LAST NAME WAS CARDILLO. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. TMPENDELL68@HOTMAIL.COM
im searching for my birth mom, i have 3 sisters that was adopted also to a jewish family in NYC
I was born 3/1/59 in Yonkers, NY, but adopted through Family & Children's Services of Stamford (or Norwalk?)
I believe I was at Yale hospital for 5 weeks before the adoption.Would I ask NY or Ct for info? Please contact me with any info. Thanks. naswob@aol.com
Advertisements
Hi Kary, my name is Janis and I have a nephew who was born in Ct., I believe, in October of 1960. He is my older brother's son. They lived in Bridgeport and the adoption was handled through the Catholic Charities Organization. The records were aparently sealed and only the birth mother could unseal them; she has declined to do so. I'm sure you charge a fee for your services, could you give me an idea of how much and if you thing this is worth pursuing? Thank you so much for your time. Janis
kary
Lucille Kary
I could use some help in this area. trying to find son born in texas. taken back there soon after birth born 12-02-1986. thanks, kim
Dear Lucille,
I dont' know if you can help me but i''ve been trying to find my birthparents' names. I was adopted through Catholic Charities. I was led to believe that they came from Puerto Rico and then soon left after putting me up for adoption. If you think you can help me please contact me. Thank you.
Cecilia
Advertisements
kary
Lucille Kary
I need some advise as to were to begin. Just before my mother's passing, I was told that she gave birth in Hartford CT to a baby girl in 1942 or 1943(not very clear as to exact dates). My mother was 15 at pregnancy and 16 when she gave birth? Her last name at the time was Nugent, lived in Mass. and believe she might have been at St Agnes Home? I would like to find my sister and truley hope that I am not too late in finding her if she is looking for her birth family. I do not know where to start. Thank you
I am searching for my nephew. Born in Hartford area 1957 or 1958. Perhaps mother stayed at St. Agnes. Mother and father were young teens from Bridgeport. Father was James Long, my brother. Mother was Marianne Sadler. Just received this info last month.
Thank you.
Hi, Are you still seeking your birth parents?
I am still looking for my daughter born April 1970.@Norwalk Hospital.
Please respond
Carlos A Vazquez
203 308 2127
Advertisements
Hi i am looking for any family! I was put up for adoption thru catholic family services. I was born in Hartford CT on Nov 8 1974.
My birth name was Rachel Lynn Michaud. I was told my birth mom was young and possibly unmarried. I don't know if you can help me I have been trying and haven't had luck. I live in California now. I grew up in East Granby until I was 11. There's a possibility my birth family was close by because the agency told my parents not to give to much info out. Possibly because my birth family lived near town or something. If you can help or guide me that would be awesome.:happydance:
Hello, I'm trying to find out how many Maternity Homes there were in West Hartford in the 1960's. I was adopted in 1963 thru Children and Family Services in Hartford, CT, now Villages. My adopted mother believes that I was born at a maternity home in West Hartford (or possibly Hartford). The only one I can find is St. Agnes. However, Children and Family services was a protestant adoption service and don't know if St. Agnes only referred babies to Catholic Charities? Could the birth mother be protestant and deliver at St. Agnes there back in 1963? Were there other maternity homes in the vicinity?